Brows are essential ! Even on the days that I don’t necessarily want to do a full face of makeup, just doing my brows and adding a tinted moisturizer makes all the difference. I really feel naked without my brows drawn on, I know it sounds crazy , but it makes me feel more polished.
I know drawing you’re eyebrows on can be intimidating for the first time around, but all you really need is confidence and the right tools. Once you’ve got that down, you only need to focus on your form. My favorite brow products are usually the same no matter the brand. I typically alternate between cream gels, a pencil, powder, or an eyebrow gel. It all depends on the mood I am in on that particular day.
My new routine just so happen to consist of a cream gel, a colored brow gel , and a brow setter. And this is what is going to give you a fierce yet natural brow. I love when my brows look sharp and clean but still don’t look overdone. As you all know, my makeup look has been what I like to call a Simple Glam, it’s what works for me! It’s what I feel comfortable with and what I think feels the most comfortable for me right now.
5 important steps to remember when doing your brows:
- Get eyebrows waxed/threaded or Pluck any unwanted hairs
- The FRONT of the brow should be lighter – Think subtle “ombre”
- Light strokes sis- Avoid being heavy handed, your eyebrows will be SUPER DARK and you won’t realized until you’ve already finished …
- Avoid using a SUPER LIGHT concealer– it’s unnatural, so 2006, and just NO !
- Use a brow setter– the 24-hr brow setter is basically like glue !!! It’s good for curly eyebrow hairs , unruly stubborn hairs that just won’t stay put, and makes your brow LOOK FLAWLESS !! I MEAN IT ! You want a product that delivers , well this one does lol
here’s exactly what i used & The Shade:
Green brush I am using to line BROWS:
From the @bhcosmetics Take Me Back to Brazil Brush Set Using BRUSH #6
BLUE brush I am using to Wipe away CONCEALER:
MR. PERFECT FOUNDATION BRUSH @TOOFACED
However, if you like your eyebrows over done and overly dramatic the products that I used will work as well.