Finally a tutorial on this hairstyle!! I didn’t make a YouTube video out of this because I felt it was pretty easy to do. BTW if your against heat, you can use perm rods but I’m impatient.
How to do this style :
- First off, my hair is already curly because I did this style like 4 days before doing this video. So some curls still managed to stay in.
- Curl your hair using a tiny curling wand. The one I’m using is from amazon. I’ll link it to my stories. It’s my favorite one. It’s interchangeable, You get about 5 different sizes.
- Open up the curly carefully. The more you open it up, the more “big” your hair will look. Just DON’T run your fingers through the curls, it WILL get frizzy.
- Get some hairpins and twist the back up high!
- Get some cute pins and use it to hold up the sides.
- I am using @lovelybs edge control which you can also find on amazon. It’s 100% the worlds best edge control.
- Style and fluff until you’re satisfied.
BioSilk Silk Therapy: https://amzn.to/2J0Btb9
Homitt 5 in 1 Curling Wand Set: https://amzn.to/39420Pr
Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Flat Iron Perfector https://amzn.to/3begCwT
LovelyBs Edge Control: https://amzn.to/399fKZd
WATCH Instagram VIDEO HERE: https://www.instagram.com/p/B9-PYnZJoJy/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link