I created this look using some of my favorite products in my makeup kit. Most of these products I actually use on a regular basis, and overtime I have added in newer products like the Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Brow Pencil Shade. I was sent this brow pencil so the bulk of my video is me trying out the brow pencil.
Watch Full Instagram Tutorial Here: WATCH NOW I’ve been looking for a new brow routine, because my other one was tired and I was over with it. This brow pencil gave me a precisely neat shape and was easy to use. I was using a dip brow for so long, so I thought transitioning back to a pencil was going to be hard, but nope.
Also, I tried something bright and pretty… PINK. I did this look using the Morphe Brush Palette, and the Born to Run Palette from Urban Decay. In total, I used 2 colors, a color from each palette.
Here are a list of the products that I used to create this look!
- Moisturizing Oil: Coconut Oil Formula @palmers https://shopstyle.it/l/3GNb #coconutoilformula
- Primer: ELF Poreless Face primer https://shopstyle.it/l/3GM2 #elfprimer @elfcosmetics #crueltyfree #elfcosmetics
- Foundation: COLOR WARM ALMOND https://shopstyle.it/l/3GMW @bobbibrown ##bobbibrown ##bobbibrownfoundation #skinweek
- Concealer: COLOR 350 @fentybeauty https://shopstyle.it/l/3GNd #fentybeauty #fentyconcealer
- Contour Palette: COLOR: MEDIUM TO DARK https://shopstyle.it/l/3GNi @blackradiancebeauty
- Lashes: @serenitynlashes
- Setting Powder: #IlluminatingBananaPowder https://shopstyle.it/l/3GNo @dermablendpro
- Eyeshadow Palette: @morphebrushes #morphe
- Eyeshadow Palette: #borntorunpalette https://shopstyle.it/l/3GLn #urbandecay @urbandecaycosmetics
**This post may contain some affiliate links, all opinions are my own.